1. My new Puma Caroline Wedge Sneakers. I absolutely love these, and as excited as I am, I’m almost tempted to keep them in captivity until the breeze of fall blows in, and I can set them free onto the streets of Manhattan. It seems that the wedge sneaker trend shows no signs of slowing, but with only a 1 1/2 inch heel these are almost the perfect juxtaposition of both sneaker, wedge, trend, and comfort with just a little height incentive.
2. My Tin Tin notebook. I have been completely obsessed with Tin Tin books since I was a little girl, and when I spotted this blank journal at the Hells Kitchen Flea Market I scooped it up for one dollar, literally. Since I began working on the large undertaking of redoing my blog and building my website with someone, this book has become my bible. Every note, idea, and task I’m given by my web developer goes right into this notebook. This week it’s been my bible, literally coming with me everywhere I go. I’m writing small in the hopes the notebook will last just that much longer.
3. Boom Boom push up brow pen. I only decided to start using this pen recently, but since I have, it’s become almost a second nature, almost as essential to my routine as face wash and moisturizer. It defines, highlights, and kind of works brow wonders, and I’ve become obsessed with using it on a daily basis. If you want an even better selling point, the fact that this cream base doesn’t melt or run in the heat makes it my new favorite skin/cosmetic essential. $18, buy it here.
4. Lumene Pure Radiance Beauty Drops. This skincare brand promises better, refreshed, and glowing skin in 28 days, with daily use, and so far, only 7 days in, I’m a believer. I even heard that my skin looked ‘dewey’, which for some reason, unbeknownst to me, us ladies love to hear. I love the little clear jar it comes in, and the little orange capsules inside liken it to a candy jar. These little orange bubbles burst open to reveal their potion, and I’m hoping in 21 more days the spell will finally take full effect. Available to buy at Walgreens here.
5. My new ear cuff hanging earring from Urban Outfitters. I love the earring chain, and the package even comes with a feather earrings and 3 extra stud earrings. And the best part. The whole set is on sale for $3!! Buy it at Urban Outfitters here.
Views – 304
Pingback: Repurposed Beauty~ 5 new ways to use your makeup & hair essentials | Style Island