1. Lupita Nyong’s pleated Prada maxi dress at last week’s Oscars stole the show. And my heart. And my pick for best dressed.Lupita Nyong in baby blue Prada at the 2014 Oscars
Since custom made Prada are not three words in my reality, I’ve been scouring the internet for the perfect dress that comes close. I’ve been like Goldilocks, all over Polyvore, and Shop Style, declaring, this one’s too small, this one too short, too blue, not blue enough. I’ve found several contenders but I love this one from, of all places, Victorias Secret. Every once in a while they surprise me with their collection, and this dress follows suit. The color is a little off, but I still love the style, and it’s currently on sale for under $100Victorias Secret Knife Pleat maxi dress in light blue. On sale for $98. Shop it here, or click the picture. PLUS, with any purchase, get a mystery gift card!
2. My new Forever 21 cardigan. Only $18.80, you can find it here, and wear it endlessly. It goes great with jeans, and for my best friends baby shower, not only did it fit the occasion perfectly, I also matched the rest of the decor, so win win.Forever21 Powder Blue cardigan, $18.80 at Forever21.com- click to buy . You are my sunshine flats, Modcloth.com. $40. Buy them here. H&M polka dot dress, on sale for $15
3. I’ve got the boy baby shower blues.Baby Blue Baby Shower Cupcakes and Burts Bees cake for my bestie
4. Powder blue anthropologie bowl. That day, baby only wanted six lemons. And I also wanted to put them in this light blue bowl I just picked up from Anthropologie that I love so much. After my lemon idea ran out of steam, I turned the bowl into my latest jewelry box. Who knows, maybe next week I’ll use it as an actual bowl.powder blue bowl, $6, Anthropologie. Sold in store.
5. Mixing coffee and chanel polish on a colder, winter day.Mug, Anthropologie, $8. here. Light blue Chanel nail polish. Dark blue, Essie.