1. I received these amazing mason jars this week from one of my close friends as a housewarming gift, and I haven’t stopped obsessing over them. Not only was it the best kind of gift ever; a personal one, but it’s one of my favorite things, and there’s 4 of them! Apparently I aced two things, my new home accessory, and my choice in friends. Available at Fishs Eddy here.
2. Lately I can’t stop looking at little dainty knuckle rings. Yes, they are everywhere, but it’s hard to find the right pair. I love this set. Rings, $45.000. Buy at Mooreaseal.com
3. All week in our house we’ve been talking about the new Sandra Bullock, George Clooney movie, Gravity. Two movie buffs, one lover of film blogs, Fandango, and a crowded Saturday night theater in Union Square all make up the components of a perfect weekend movie night. Will you be seeing Gravity this weekend?
4. I’m obsessing over this new black on black mani featuring the IT polish type of the moment, Matte. Matte black nail polish, from Allure.com
5. If you know me, then you know that not only do I inhabit this fine city, but I also have a bit of an obsession with it. If you don’t agree, just check the title, stories, and categories of this blog. But it’s an extra special day and obsession worthy occasion when you find a pair of tights with a version of your actual logo illustrated on them. These unbelievable city skyline tights custom made by KellyatLarge on her Etsy Shop will soon be off the page, and on my legs. Takes the meaning of logo love to a whole new meaning.
Views – 286