This week’s Bee-Five is dedicated to food that has made me very happy lately.. And this week I’m totally obsessed with:
1) Fortune Cookies that are unique. And that make me smile.
2) Big Bowls of Korean Soup for lunch on a cold, fall Day. I don’t know how to say it, but I know it’s delicious.
3) Custom made egg Sandwiches on my day off that are almost self portraits… This one has a real liking to me I think. Gives new meaning to the phrase, ‘eat me’. Okay, I will….
4) Cider Doughnuts from Connecticut. They just taste better. New York has pizza and bagels, and upstate, off the island; well they have these doughnuts. Makes Krispy Kreme look like… well, Dunkin Doughnuts.
5) Red Velvet Cupcakes from the Little Cupcake BakeShop, which I scarfed down while volunteering for the Bowery Mission last week. Philanthropy never tasted so good.
Views – 285