FTC Disclosure Statement: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Although the last few days in Nyc it hasn’t totally felt like it, Spring has in fact, hit. I can feel the chill in the air, but I can also feel the excitement. A new season means new rules, new plans, and new style. What better way to show off your spring style then the ModCloth ‘Spring-Time to Shine’ Contest! You could win a $50 gift certificate, and entering is simple! Just snap a photo of yourself in your freshest spring ensemble and upload to the Style Gallery. Outfits do not need to feature ModCloth (although it is encouraged!), and users can submit as many entries as their hearts desire. Two winners will be chosen and featured by ModCloth. This contest is open to both domestic and international applications through 1 p.m. PT on 4/28. Please see the blog for more details. Good luck!
Here’s how the contest works:
- Starting at 1 p.m. PT on 4/14, upload your spring-inspired outfit photo to our Style Gallery, and tag the current ModCloth items you’re wearing.
- You have until 1 p.m. PT on 4/28 to upload your photo.
- We’ll check out all of the entries, looking for creativity, uniqueness, and adherence to the rules.
- The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate and be featured on the Style Gallery and the ModCloth homepage.
- Be sure to check out our Community Guidelines before uploading to the Style Gallery.
If your spring look doesn’t include any ModCloth or you’re wearing an older item that can’t be tagged, don’t worry! Your photo is still eligible for our community contest.
Views – 77