This week I made IFB’s weekly TOP 10 List Again (yay me!), but this week’s Project was especially cool because it was our own take on our personal highlights of 2011.
With Style Island’s almost 1 year anniversary approaching (wow, time flies), it was a great opportunity to feature some of my own favorite posts, or stories. And though she is still just a baby; I have so much more growing to do, more people to reach, more traffic to increase, and hopefully more events and opportunities to come my way, I still have come pretty far from where I started.
And so it’s so exciting and fitting that one of my final posts of the year get picked for IFB’s top ten out of 55 submissions!!!
Find it here, and check out some of the other stories too, because they rock.
And if you like what you see, make sure to subscribe to get my daily updates, or like STYLE ISLAND on facebook!
IFB PROJECT #26 ROUND UP: BEST OF 2011
8 Comments 21 DECEMBER 2011
This week we asked our fabulous blogging community to round up their favorite posts… From their own blogs! We wanted to see the posts you were the most proud of in 2011. This gave us the opportunity to browse so many amazing posts, from fashion tips to outfit posts, trend round ups and so much more. This round up is an excellent opportunity for all of us to get to know our fellow bloggers a little better and get a taste of their best work.
Get ready to pop the champagne – let’s toast to another year of wonderful blog posts!
IFB PROJECT #26 ROUND UP: THE BEST OF 2011
1. Avenue Miquelon: The 10 Greatest Posts Ever – 2011 Edition
2. All The Glittering Secrets: My Top 10
3. Born This Way: The Best of 2011
4. Style-Delights: The Year That Was – 10 Posts That Show How My Blog Reflects 2011
5. J. Rose Style: A Look Back At The Blogging of 2011
6. Do You Speak Gossip?: Top 10 Posts of 2011
7. Style Island: Love, Loss & What I Wore: A Look Back at 2011
8. On The Ganges: Five Faves From 2011
9. Fashion Scanner: Best of 2011
10. Food Fashion & Fun: Top 10 Best Posts of The Year