This year, fall looks a lot different, since we can’t socialize or participate in our favorite activities like we normally would. But while this fall is certainly a different looking one, it also doesn’t mean certain things can’t stay the same. Like pumpkin spice lattes, fall movies, and of course, new fashion. There’s nothing better than a cozy sweater, or trademark jean jacket and Gap knows how to do them best. When it comes to Gap fall fashion, here are some of my favorite staples of the season.
Gap fall fashion: 5 must have staples of the season
1. Puffer Vest. Perfect for the early fall months, and currently on sale for $42.00. Grab one here.
2. Jean jacket. An essential staple of the fall season. Ideal for chilly days, and always a classic. You can’t ever go wrong with a classic jean jacket and Gap continues to make the best, in a variety of colors and cuts.
3. Fall face masks. Normally, a face mask would never be something included in fall fashion must haves, but we’re not living in normal times. So, to stay safe this fall it’s imperative to keep wearing masks. But there’s also no reason they can’t also be fashionable. Gap’s cotton masks have designs like florals, bandana prints, and graphics that say things like smile, and vote.
4. Comfy sweatshirt. Because nothing says fall like a cozy sweatshirt, especially when you don’t need extra layers yet. Gap brings back their trademark logo 90’s style hoodies, but also have a great selection of colorful and classic raglan sweatshirts. Plus, this soft staple is now only $24 so grab a few before their big sale ends.
5. Classic trench coat. Even though we don’t have as many plans, doesn’t mean we can’t be stylish this fall. The classic tan trench coat is back in a big way, and right now, Gaps is on sale for only $60, down from $150 so grab yours now and start rocking some serious Columbo chic style.
Plus, in addition to all these must haves, they’re also having a huge 50% sale so stock up on both new, and less seasonal items now. The sale is currently running through 8/29.
So Which Gap fall staples are your favorite??
“This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.“Views – 423