There are so many fun spring collaborations coming our way, it’s making it hard to truly enjoy winter. Between new designer for less collections, the latest Target partnership, and new jewelry and makeup mash-ups, the spring season’s weather may not be here just yet, but the style for it starts now… Here are 10 new spring collaborations that already have everybody buzzing with excitement, especially me….
1. Lily Pulitzer for Target. Just in time for spring, Target is partnering with Lilly Pulitzer on a limited-edition collection that celebrates the brand’s resort chic aesthetic and vibrant prints and patterns. Coming April 19th.
2. Donna Karan X Pony Spring 15 sneakers. This spring DKNY + Pony will launch a limited edition unisex sneaker inspired by the New York City Streets, the people of New York and the city that keeps them on their feet.
3. Jeremy Scott & Adidas Fragrance. In an interesting and surprising move, Jeremy Scott and ongoing partner adidas Originals present a limited edition fragrance for Spring/Summer 2015. The fragrance comes in the shape of the Jeremy Scott x adidas Originals Wings 2.0 sneakers. Limited to 10,000 bottles, the perfume will be released on February 1, 2015.
4. Victoria Beckham x Nails Inc. The chicest of style icons, and successful fashion designer has just launched the chicest of nail polishes. Her new limited edition nail line Victoria, Victoria Beckham x Nails Inc comes in the sleekest of bottles, and comes in bamboo white and judo red. Shop the sure to be best-sellers here.
5. Nike & Back to the Future. In more news from the ‘that makes me feel super old’ column, this year will mark the 30th anniversary of the original Back to the Future movie. And in celebrating that special date, Nike has announced they will be releasing a self-lacing sneaker, akin to the famous sneaks in the sequel. They will mimic their 2011 Nike Mag; this new version a major upgrade from the 2011 replica sneaker. I have to admit… I kinda want a pair. If you can’t wait for the release, shop here.
6. Liberty x Vans Spring 15. Since 1875 the iconic British fashion house, Liberty, has been designing world-renowned floral and paisley prints. Inspired by both history and heritage, the Vans x LIBERTY collection Reissue is a printed paisley, both modern and vintage all in one. Click on the header to see more of the collection.
7. Milly for Kohls Spring 15. Michelle Smith, known for her feminine, popular line, Milly is teaming up with Kohls this Spring for the store’s next designation collaboration. During a recent press preview the CFDA posted pictures of Smith and the colorful collection. Rich, vibrant colors, florals, and lemon print stand outs mixed with the affordability is sure to make this collaboration a winning combination.
8. Atelier Swarovski Spring/Summer 2015. Jewelry lovers rejoice! This spring Swarovski teams up with 3 inspiring designers, Viktor&Rolf, Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen, and Chinese fashion designer Masha Ma. Their innovative creations make up the Spring/Summer Atelier Swarovski 2015 collection. Available in selected Swarovski stores and independent retailers worldwide from February 2015.
9. Alexa Chung Denim. Perpetual it girl Alexa Chung is bringing us her own fashion sense in her new partnership with AG jeans. The fashionista, and denim lover delivers a capsule collection for spring that is sure to brighten up every style maven’s day. The twenty piece collection ranges from overalls, to rompers, and a cute off the shoulder, ruffled, chambray dress. Shop the line at Net-a-Porter here.
10. Coach Spring 15. Coach teamed up with California artist Gary Baseman for a collaboration as a part of their Spring 2015 line. The artists fun drawings and designs have been rendered onto leather accessories and apparel.
Views – 120