Today, Not only did I have a food baby, but I gave birth to another baby too..I am officially starting a new segment which will be entitled: BUZZED.You can infer from this title what you will, but after my crazy weekend, I deemed it appropriate. This will be (hopefully) daily/ or bi-weekly and will basically just consist of my random thoughts and ramblings.This will be the first of many new ideas I have to take Style Island to a more personal level. Part of what drives me every day is to write about stuff, and showcase styles that readers dont just see on a screen, but can really relate to, and inspire them as well. But beware–a lot of craziness goes through my head, and for the first time in my life, I’m NOT being so private about it- so beware – and read at your own discretion!! : )
SO here goes my first BUZZED- wednesday June 8th 2011.
* I bought a healthy, dieticious salmon w/ salad and chick-peas today for lunch. It’s still in the fridge. Instead, I went out to my favorite indulgence- Macaron Cafe and got my favorite, the Capri sandwich. Goat cheese, apples, pine nuts, honey,lettuce and a special sauce on french bread. Holy crap, being bad tastes soo good.
* I went down to the DVF sample sale, and the line was around the block. By the time I got to the front of the line, I had to go back to work, so I sadly exited the line. Guess I’ll have to try again tomorrow, and I guess every 30 something fashionista in their own mind professional had the exact same idea. So much for originality!!
* It is so peaceful in my office, now that certain people are away on business… ahh joY!!
* The medication I’m on is so drowsy inducing, that lately I can’t wake up in the morning. I missed the gym almost every day this week, and you know when that happens, you get so mad at yourself- well I do! I have one more day this week, tomorrow 7 am yoga to redeem myself.
* My new hair (I just had it done Saturday) looks so good with bright red lipstick!
Views – 28