My must have beauty essentials this month.
1. Crest 3D white Brilliance treatment toothpaste. There are varying degrees of white teeth obsession that a person can have. If you’re anything like me, then you fall somewhere on the line around wanting a whitener, but far from serious whitening treatments. The answer to that is Crest 3D white Brilliance toothpaste system. The treatment actually consists of TWO different toothpastes. One, a deep cleaner, and the other, a whitening finisher. It may seem counter productive, but in reality, a 3 minute change in your routine can actually give you a whiter, and brighter smile. Try the treatment to see your smile go to new heights. $14.99 at Walgreens.
2. Botanics Hydrating Day Cream. As many know, the life of a lifestyle, and beauty blogger can mean receiving a lot of products from month to month. Much like any busy person in their respective fields, when there is an abundance of something at your door, it’s not always easy to discern what’s valuable. So when a valuable product does fall at your feet, you have to make sure to take notice of it. And then give credit where credit is due. I received a jar of Botanics moisturizing cream in the most recent Influenster Spice Vox Box. I could have treated it like I do many of the new things I’m given to try, but this was different. The cream was so smooth, and hydrating; instantly absorbing into my skin. From the moment I ran it over my face, the scent was simple, yet lovely, and lingering. So this moisturizer quickly went from monthly beauty review to prime real estate in my medicine cabinet.
3. Lavanila The Healthy deodorant. This sport luxe deodorant is a healthy alternative to the popular, drugstore brands. Voted Best of Beauty in 2015 by Allure, the healthy deodorant is designed for an active lifestyle, and smells insanely good. It’s easy to use, and the vanilla breeze mixed with white jasmine, honey-dew and green apple is infused with a patented smart sport technology that lasts all day long. Lavanila products are dedicated to being made from the purest natural, and organic ingredients. That’s what makes it the perfect product to put in your makeup bag this month. $16, shop here.
4. Pur Minerals 2 in 1 Cheek Stains. I love these little cheek stain sticks from Pur Minerals. Not only do they give you color in TWO ways, both cream stick, and powder brush, but the colors are the perfect amount of pop to your cheek for winter. The Cabernet provides just a tint of rosy glow, either dabbed on, or layered dramatically. And the Peach Bellini is a dewey highlight to your skin in drab weather.
5. Kevin Aucoin eyelash curler. I had my She Umera eyelash curler for longer than I prefer to admit. The cult classic has long been favored among the beauty set, but in recent years, other, bigger and brighter brands have taken the top spot. Now, I finally admit the time has come to retire my old friend and take up with a new partner. I think the Kevin Aucoin will do nicely…… Okay, can you keep a secret? I still have the other one too… just in case.
Views – 96