Everyone loves the candy cane. When the holidays come around, it’s as ubiquitous as candy corn on Halloween. And everyone loves to use them, whether it’s adding them as toppers to gifts, baking with them or hanging them on their tree as edible ornaments. Soon after the holidays, the decorative minty treats will be mostly forgotten, shoved back into clearance bins until next year’s arrival. But for now, the red and white mint reigns supreme in our trees and our treats. Here are a few more ways to use candy canes this holiday season.
1. With doughnuts and cookies. Dunkin Donuts is currently featuring a holiday roundup that includes the candy cane crunch donut. And it doesn’t look half bad. Over on my Insta, I also featured my love of candy cane special edition mini Milano cookies.
2. As your festive eyeliner. See how to do it here.
3. On your nails. Loving this festive nails over The Crafty Ninja. Click below to take a peek.Click for More at Thecraftyninja.com
4. In your Home Decor and ornaments. An easy, affordable, and most important, tasty way to decorate parts of the home.
5. Inside Desserts. Like these peppermint bark rice krispy treats by warmnfuzzie that use peppermint oil in the recipe.
Views – 72