What I’m Buzzing about this week
Normally, my Friday Beefive tends to be a roundup of 5 things that have engrossed me, and obsessed me all week long, and usually, it’s things I’m coveting or thinking about coveting. But this week, I’m obsessed with all the stuff I already have, lucky duck that I am!
All week I’ve been buzzing about all the new things that I get to give a whirl and try out, whether it’s tasting something, using something, or applying it. As bloggers, we are lucky enough to get the opportunity to test all different kinds of products and provide our own personal opinions, and thoughts for you, the reader. I don’t know whats better, testing out all this amazing stuff, or writing about it! In any event, my buzz this week is on:
1. Nonni’s THIN addictives. These delicious and healthy snacks are part of the Nonni’s Food company which also includes biscotti cookies, and La Dolce Vita macaroons and cantucci. The Thin addictives thin, almond cookies are light, only 100 calories each and have managed to do the impossible: get me eating anything with raisins. I’ve been eating them every day for breakfast with Friendship whipped cottage cheese. Sounds odd, but I swear, it’s delicious!! For more info, check out their site.
2. Smartforlife Diet cookies. I was given a package of Smartforlife cookies to try out, and though I was skeptical at first; especially since I am not a huge fan of any bars, be it granola, chocolate or otherwise, these were delicious! Stay tuned for a full review and chance to win a prize pack of cookies on the blog in the next day.
3. roC skincare products. Since I’ve been working on a big project with roC skincare and Duane Reade, I’ve started implementing all my new goodies into my daily skin care routine. Using the multi correction 5 in 1 eye cream and the retinol correction eye cream every morning and night, for even just a week, I feel like I’m already starting to see results around my eyes. These specially formulated products contain retinol and promise to show results in as little as 4 weeks. Come back next friday to see how they’ve worked!
4. Rite in the Rain waterproof journal. Blogger Rite While you Can was nice enough to send me this lovely waterproof journal from Rite in the Rain. Not only are notebooks one of my most favorite things in the world, but how appropriate for use during this crazy week of rainstorms we had? For a rainy nyc day I only need 3 things; an umbrella, rain boots, and my waterproof journal.
5. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara. I’m always on the hunt for a new, fab mascara, and sometimes it feels like I’m playing Goldilocks. Too permanent, not permanent enough, to cakey, not bold enough, on and on. I don’t go anywhere without using my trusty eyelash curler, and it looks like I might have found the perfect compliment. Even when I don’t feel like putting on a whole face of makeup, it’s amazing what a curl and a great mascara can do. Come back to see my eyelashes transform from meh to… scandalous!
Views – 334