It’s that time of year! We’ve turned our clocks forward, St. Patricks Day is a week away, and cookie pushers, I mean, Girl Scouts are knocking down doors trying to push their drugs, I mean, cookies on us. From these ubiquitous symbols of Spring, to seeing green everywhere I go, I’m certainly noticing a pattern this week. A famous frog once said, ‘It’s not easy being Green’. I think for now, you can ignore him and go ahead and have yourself a green day, starting with the below!
1. Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints. I was more then excited when these ladies came upon our doorstep recently. The only issue I had was with my boyfriend, who only bought one box of thin mints. Who ever heard of only buying one box from a girl scout I ask you????
2. Microsoft Nokia Lumia #635 & my new green phone. If you follow Style Island then you already know that for the next few months, I’ve left the big apple for Microsoft. I’ll be using the new Nokia Lumia #635 and writing about my experience while participating in challenges, and various themes. Last week I wrote about my introduction to the phone, and right out of the gate, I won myself a new green case. Perfect timing with St. Patricks Day only a short time away! Would you ever switch your phone?
3. Green Nail Polish at Jacks World. Because there is nothing more fun then experimenting with different nail polishes, especially when they are under a dollar! Just one of the reasons I love a monthly visit to Jacks World; the 99 cent discount emporium located around NYC.
4. J.Crew metallic green sunglasses. The key to successful online shopping is timing. During a recent J.Crew sale I scooped up these metallic mirrored green sunglasses for a mere $8 dollars, and I can’t wait to start wearing them! These are since sold out, but you can see more great sunglasses on sale here.
5. E.L.F. Green eye pencil. I absolutely love the E.L.F., (or Eyes Lips Face) products, and though it’s been forever since my last trip to pick some up, my green eye pencil still gets plenty of wear. I do NOT save it for special occasions, and I love how it looks with nothing else but a bronze glow, and a red lip.
Views – 251