1. Monogrammed Pottery Barn throw blanket. I bought this over the holidays on sale, because I’d been craving a grown-up throw/wrap for the living room, and I’m obsessed with putting my name on things. Though I can’t take pleasure in certain initialing yet, I still managed to have some fun. It’s a perfect accent piece for the couch, and I love that it signifies home as ours. Plus, it’s really good for snuggling on cold rainy days. Buy at Pottery Barn, $44.
2. Ugg slippers. One of my christmas presents from my man’s mom, and I’ve been living in them ever since. Again, I feel like I’m entering some level of adulthood, at least comfort wise, and they’re a big step up from the hot pink Hello Kitty ones these replaced.
3. Bon Voyage sweater. Taking advantage of a recent 30% off sale, I decided to splurge and buy myself the Bon Voyage sweater at Madewell that I’d recently been coveting. The turtleneck is so comfy and soft for cold, winter days like these that I’ve practically been living in it since I got it. Sold out at Madwell, but you can still buy at Shopbop, and on sale!
4. Weekly Planners. My obsession with list-making, planning, and writing everything down finally reached its height with my recent purchase of the Day Designer. The planner, which I recently featured in my new Upgrade You series, has already, in a few short weeks, changed the way I look at my goals each day. And because I’m a tad anal when it comes to my weekly planning, I have two books. My Day Designer, solely for work while my tried and true Kate Spade is my go-to for everything personal. I’d be lost without both as they equally contribute to my new morning routine. Do you have a morning routine you’re obsessed with?
5. George Bush’s tweet about his 70th wedding anniversary. Recently, former president George Bush Sr tweeted, (yes, he tweets!), the below tweet for his wife on their 70th wedding anniversary. I would have never believed I’d care bout anything Bush related, but I’ve been a little obsessed with this ever since. I can only hope one day someone would say something so cute about me!