No matter what city we live in, or our preferred lifestyle, there is one thing that unites us all. A love of the deal. There’s not many things in life that are free, especially not on the island of Manhattan. But I take pleasure in not just the little things, but seeking out those small, yet special details. And if you really stop and look around, freebies are everywhere, whether it’s a cup of McDonalds coffee, or a sampler of makeup. This week, I felt like the universe was sending these free vibes to me everywhere I looked. I don’t know if it’s just that amazing feeling that comes with getting something for nothing, or the amazing weather today, but I have never felt more free. Pun intended.
These freebies caught my eye this week:
1. Laura Mercier is having a special event to get a complimentary 5 day supply of the popular and classic Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Now, through April 30th, stop at one of their makeup counters at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales, Macys, Bergdorf Goodman, Lord & Taylor, Bendels and Belk to get the sample. See more on the fabulous freebie on their facebook page here .
2. Free Mc Cafe Coffee at Mcdonalds.Who doesn’t ever need a morning pick me up? I can’t speak for anyone else, but me being a coffee addict I was excited to see Mcdonalds new campaign, offering free small Mc Cafe coffee in the morning. The promotion goes till Sun, April 13th so get there now and get your free coffee buzz on.
3. Starbucks iced coffee bottles at Walgreens. The mega store is having a super sale this week that includes 99 cent Starbucks iced coffees which, when rung at the register with your Balance Rewards card, can make the purchase totally free! The deal ends Saturday, so head over to your nearest Walgreens now to get your afternoon pick me up.
4. And yet even more COFFEE Buzz! Free Iced Coffee every Monday at Dunkin Doughnuts. The chain is celebrating its customers with free small ice coffees every single monday now through May 26th! So between McDonalds, Starbucks, and Dunkin, by the time summer rolls around you will have a major Buzz on.
5. Free Comedy in the City at Beauty Bar. If you live in New York you already know that fun nights out are typically costly, especially comedy clubs. Seemingly appearing to be good deals, even an awesome night out at one of my favorites, Comedy Cellar can cost you a lot after the drink minimums, tip, etc. One of my absolute Favorite things to do in the city is go over to Beauty Bar on 14th street for some awesome comedy. And it’s all Free! Featuring comedians that have appeared on comedy central, and are usually hilarious, the venue is quite small and very intimate. The front of Beauty Bar is a bustling, but if you head all the way into the back, you’ll find yourself smack dab in the middle of the almost unnoticed comedy club. The bar features comedy nights on Fridays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Go check it out this month, but disclaimer, you will get called out, if due to no other reason then proximity. More to come on a fun night out here soon… stay tuned.
Views – 102