5 things to do in NYC this weekend under $20
1. Get Lip art at Sephora. On Saturday, April 1, visit Sephora in Union Square from 12 to 7 p.m for an awesome makeup party that includes Smashbox goodies and custom lip art, courtesy of famed makeup artist Vlada Haggerty. You can choose from a variety of killer, blinged-out designs featuring glitzy toppings like glitter and gold foil. And once your masterpiece is complete, pucker up for a lip selfie (a.k.a. “lipfie”) and tag #BeLegendaryLiquidLip. Sounds like an Insta opp to me.
Cost: Service is free but additional charges may apply.
2. The Affordable art fair. This spring, the Affordable Art Fair NYC will once again gather a dynamic and diverse group of galleries to delight your art-curious mind with emerging and established artworks! From March 29 – April 2, 2017, the Affordable Art Fair NYC will welcome over 70 exhibitors from locations like New York, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong and Tokyo, with all works ranging between $100 to $10,000, and more than half priced under $5,000.
Cost: Buy tickets, $20.
3. Have a DISCO DANCE WITH MIMOSAS AT DAFT BRUNCH. This french disco themed brunch turned party is totally cool, and even free…if you’re just there to party and get high on life. But why not grab a mimosa while you’re there? You can enjoy the scene, and 2 drinks for only $20.
Cost: Tickets start at $10 for two mimosas. Bottomless drinks, or food additions will run you about $40.
4. Learn Trapeze at the Muse Circus Day. Brooklyn’s premier circus and clowning factory The Muse is celebrating its birthday this weekend with an all day extravaganza. The day of programming, which is entirely free, includes a kid’s morning with bounce house, free aerial workshops for adults, and lots of food. The day will conclude with a cocktail hour and show later that night, for paid tickets. Who wouldn’t want a chance to run away with the circus? Make sure to sign up to reserve a spot.
Cost: 8pm show is $10 pre-sale, $15 at the door.
5. Browse the Bust Craftacular Fair. The ultimate market for crafters and creatives is back. This weekend Bust Craftacular’s Primped event returns to Brooklyn with tons of shopping, food, and fun, free stuff to do. With over 65 vendors, a braid bar, cocktails, a runway show, and more the day is filled to the brim with activities, all for under $5.00.
Cost: $3.00 per ticket. Buy them here.
For more awesome affordable events around the city, make sure to bookmark Pulsd New York.
Views – 133