I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. All ideas expressed are from my own blogger brain.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past year or so, you might have noticed a change in your neighborhood Duane Reade. The simple, New York City drugstore is an archaic notion. While in the past it might have been to simply stop by to grab a necessity, or pick up a snack, today the mega chain has taken on a whole new look, but more importantly a new purpose; to provide you with health and happiness. No longer to simply supply a need, but to offer much more then that, and nowhere is this more evident then in the flagship store on 40 Wall Street, which even held a Health Fair last week. At this location, health and happiness comes in the form of a giant sized Look Boutique, a nail salon, blowout bar, and massive food section including sushi. This was even more evident last week when I attended the Health Fair, and found some new ways Duane Reade is helping us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
1. Providing the best selection of vitamins, supplements, allergy relief, and more from brands like, Finest Nutrition, Ensure, Walgreens brand, and more.
2. I was lucky enough to get a huge Women’s Daily Pack, from Finest Nutrition that contained not only multivitamins, but fish oil, calcium and a month’s work supply of vitamin health.
3. Information on neck, back and joint pain is available, and daily products are offered in store, but on this specific day, even more help was on hand. Doctor’s office, Steven Moalemi provided info and outlets for assistance in the form of chair massages, personalized by your own info.
4. The Dr Scholls personalized orthopedic self standing machine is always on hand, in store, to help you create your profile, and find the right designated product for you. They offer 100% satisfaction or your money back. I had my friend test out the goods to see what they would say, and though a purchase wasn’t the end result, some new information was, and it was cool to see how their self center worked. Find a Dr Scholls kiosk in your Duane Reade here
5. Nail Bar. Okay, I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but tell me right now what woman hasn’t needed a mani or pedi asap, in order to look better, or just feel better. Sometimes the best way to healthy is through a little beauty medication. No prescription necessary….
For more on this story, check out my Google Plus story here
And to see more on Duane Reade and their weekly specials and offerings check them out on Facebook
Views – 316