In the ever continuing saga of daily, celebratory events, drinkers rejoice! Today is National Drink Wine Day, and in case you didn’t know, now you do. If you’ve already been on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter today, then chances are you have probably been made well aware of that tidbit. In a world where random celebrations are ushered in, and forgotten about faster than last season’s reality star winner, these dates provide little permanence. They are fleeting and short like so many trends, and yet manage to unite us all over one common ground. We may not be able to agree on racism, or death, or politics. But we can all agree that there is nothing cuter than National Puppy Day, and nothing easier to celebrate than drinking wine. Especially since in some cases it actually does provide heart and health benefits. So in the spirit of uniformity, here are 5 ways to join ‘the club’, give in to fad, and enjoy National Drink Wine Day. You won’t regret it but depending on how much you drink, you might not remember either…..
1. Accompanying a good cheese plate.
2. In bed with pizza. A winning combination if you ask me.
3. With a good bordeaux. Real wine drinkers know that good wine is NOT synonymous with price. I don’t always love red wine because it tends to make me sleepy but I love the simple, smooth taste of the Planet Bordeaux wines, like the Petit Chapeau below. If you’re going out, or staying in, pick up a bottle and enjoy your evening. You won’t be disappointed and neither will your tastebuds.
4. On your face. If you don’t want to drink, there are other ways to ingest wine today. How about through your beauty routine?? Wilma Schumann red wine hydra gel masques are not only loaded with anti aging ingredients, they’re also formulated with red wine.Click to buy at CVS.COM, $29.25
5. In your Food. If you’re cooking dinner tonight, why not add a little extra flavor with one simple ingredient. Stop off to grab a bottle of white, and start making some sauce sure to get everyone sauced tonight. Here are a few ideas for how to add wine to your dinner tonight.
Views – 542