As a major cheese lover, you can imagine I take my wine and cheese gatherings pretty seriously. And in the past, when they were in a much higher occurrence, I did. I attended wine tastings at my friends apartments; sniffing aromas and nibbling cheddars trying to unveil genres and matchings. These days, I may have slowed down my hostess roll, but not my taste in pairings or people. And as long as you have both of those things in multitude, you can’t lose. This month I paired up with one of my favorite cheese brands, Boursin Cheese to show how easy it is to create a lovely spread with Boursin’s yummy spreadable cheese in two flavors. The original garlic and herb and the shallot and chive. I’m bringing you 5 simple tips for planning your next party with a little help from my cheesy friends.
1. Strawberries give your spread a sweet touch. Spread a cracker with Boursin shallot and chive cheese and top it off with a strawberry for a sweet treat for your guests!
2. Add a few white wines. Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio pairs great with soft cheeses and is the perfect addition for any wine and cheese party.
3. Use cheese markers to mark other cheeses on your tray. It makes things easy for guests, but is also fun, and a classy way to showcase your yummy treats.
4. Have choices. Use meats like turkey, ham or salami to make little sandwiches and pair Boursin with a perfect accompanying taste. I used Trader Joes smoked turkey, and loved it topped on the original garlic herb, but many things could go nicely.
5. Accoutrement like honey and pomegranate. Much like anything the devil is in the details, or in this case, in the cheese tales.
This is a sponsored post with Smiley360. I received this product in exchange for my review and all ideas expressed and written are my own.
Views – 1168